- Spinach frozen 1.5 kg
- Fresh garlic (finely chopped) 5 g
- Knorr Professional Tomato Pronto 500 gRobertsons Veggie Seasoning 5 g
- Basil (fresh, chopped) 3 g
- Knorr Professional White Sauce 100 g
- Feta cheese 100 g
- Baby marrow (topped and tailed and sliced into ribbons with a peeler)429 g
- Knorr Professional White Sauce 700 g
- Cheddar cheese (optional) 30 g
- Mozzarella cheese (sliced) 50 g
- Basil leaves (deep fried) 20g
Pre-heat oven to 170 °C.
In a pot, add the frozen spinach, garlic, Knorr Tomato Pronto, Robertsons Veggie Seasoning and basil. Bring to the boil until the water has evaporated. Add the Knorr White Sauce Powder to the spinach mix and stir – continue cooking for another 5 min.
Remove from heat and add feta. In a ½ insert, place 2 layers of baby marrow, followed by a layerof half of the spinach and tomato mixture. Repeat the 2 layers. Add the prepared white sauce and level. Top with the grated cheeses and bake in the oven for 20 min at 170 °C.
Garnish with deep-fried basil leaves and serve.
Image and recipe by unileverfoodsolutions.co.za