- Olive oil, to brush
- 200g sweet potato, coarsely grated
- 300g desiree potatoes, coarsely grated
- 300g carrots, coarsely grated
- 250g haloumi, coarsely grated
- 1/2 onion, coarsely grated
- 2 tbs thyme leaves
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (50g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Brush skillets with oil.
2. Place sweet potato, potato, carrot, haloumi, onion, thyme, eggs and flour in a bowl. Season well.
3. Divide sweet potato mixture among skillets and press firmly together to create a thin pancake. Bake for 35 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Recipe and image from https://www.delicious.com.au/